What is the event pass and who needs one?
The event pass grants you access to all the trail events, classes, clinics, and info sessions. By purchasing the “event pass”, you will receive a wristband to wear during 14er Fest weekend that grants you access to all the events.
How do I purchase an event pass?
Registration will open Summer, 2021! Check this site for details and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
When will I get my wristband?
You can pick up your event wristband at the check-in booth in the vendor village (402 East Main Street, Buena Vista, Colorado). Hours for event pass pickup include:
Friday, September 24 — 3pm-8pm
Saturday, September 25 — 7am-5pm
Sunday, September 26 — 7:30am-10:30am
What does the event pass get me?
The event pass gives you exclusive in-town business discounts and access to all trail events and classes except for the 5k, 14k, and 50k running races.
Do kids need to register?
Kids 12 and under have free entry to trail events and clinics with a paid adult registrant. Children do need to have a waiver signed, so please come see us at the info booth in vendor village to sign a waiver for your child and pick up a wristband for them.
Can I bring my dog?
We love dogs, but no dogs are allowed within 100 feet of any aid station (including the start and finish) for races. Dogs at the race must be leashed and not left unattended. Runners are not allowed to run with dogs unless they are service animals approved by the RD. Barking, aggressive, or otherwise disruptive dogs may result in being kicked out of the event. The Town of Buena Vista has a leash law, your dog needs to be on a leash at all times in the city limits. Dogs are discouraged from being within the event headquarters area and event street closure.
FESTIVAL CAMPING QUESTIONS
What if I want to camp next to my vehicle?
You need to purchase “vehicle camping”. You can put a tent next to your vehicle if you can fit in your allotted 10×10 space.
Where is the festival camping located?
Festival camping will be located at the very end of East Main Street right next to the Buena Vista River Park. Directions: type in 715 E Main St, Buena Vista, CO 81211, and the festival camping will be directly across the street. Your camp host Tony will be there to assist you. Please see him at the check in booth by the festival camping. The camping location is a 4 minute walk to event festivities and restaurants downtown.
Will showers and public bathrooms be available near the camping location?
Porta pots and trash receptacles will be available at the camping location. Public showers are available across the street at the Buena Vista Community Center.
Will the be hookups for my RV?
The RV camping does not have a full hookup. The site will have trash service, recycling opportunities and porta pots.
Will the camping sites have electricity?
None of the camping sites will have electricity or sewer hook ups. No open fires will be allowed. Propane and camping stoves may be used at both locations.
Are fires allowed?
No open fires are allowed. Propane and camping stoves may be used at all camp sites.
What are the rules at the festival camping location?
- Sites will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Check in starts on Friday, September 27th after 12pm.
- Check out is by 4pm Monday, September 29th for all campers.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm until 6:30am. No generators may be used during these hours.
- All guests must dispose of their own trash in designated trash areas.
- Please keep your site clean and presentable at all times
- Pets are required to be on a leash of 20 feet or less at all times. No exceptions. Please clean up after your pets.
- Please do not feed the wild animals and do not leave food out when not being consumed.
- No open fires are allowed. Propane and camping stoves may be used at all campsite locations.
- Only use the designated restroom services.
- Please have fun, be kind and courteous, and please enjoy your time
- No drug or alcohol on site will be allowed