14ER FEST FESTIVAL CAMPING
The 14er Fest RV Camping is a great option if you’re looking for a simple way to camp with your RV down by the river. There are no hookups, but each space provides enough space for up to 40 feet. The cost for RV camping is $35 per night, $70 total. Friday night and Saturday night are included; no one night stays. Check out time is Sunday 4pm.
Total Number of RV Spots: 16
Love to camp in your van or have a rooftop tent? Vehicle Camping is the option for you! Please note that you may purchase the vehicle camping if you’d like to park directly next to your tent and reserve space for both. However, the Vehicle Camping area will be on hard-packed dirt, which may prove to be difficult for tent stakes. The cost for Car Camping is $25 per night, $50 total. Friday night and Saturday night are included; no one night stays. Check out time is Sunday 4pm.
Total Number of Car Spots: 10
FESTIVAL CAMPING QUESTIONS
What if I want to Tent camp next to my vehicle?
You need to purchase “vehicle camping”. You can put a tent next to your vehicle if you can fit in your allotted 10×15 space.
Where is the festival camping located?
Festival camping will be located at the very end of East Main Street right next to the Buena Vista River Park. Directions: type in 715 E Main St, Buena Vista, CO 81211, and the festival camping will be directly across the street. Your camp host Tony will be there to assist you. Please see him at the check in booth by the festival camping. The camping location is a 4 minute walk to event festivities and restaurants downtown.
Will showers and public bathrooms be available near the camping location?
Porta pots and trash receptacles will be available at the camping location. Public showers are available across the street at the Buena Vista Community Center.
Will the be hookups for my RV?
The RV camping does not have a full hookup. The site will have trash service, recycling opportunities and porta pots.
Will the camping sites have electricity?
None of the camping sites will have electricity or sewer hook ups. No open fires will be allowed. Propane and camping stoves may be used at both locations.
Are fires allowed?
No open fires are allowed. Propane and camping stoves may be used at all camp sites.
What are the rules at the festival camping location?
- Sites will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Check in starts on Friday, September 27th after 12pm.
- Check out is by 4pm Sunday, September 29th for all campers.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm until 6:30am. No generators may be used during these hours.
- All guests must dispose of their own trash in designated trash areas.
- Please keep your site clean and presentable at all times
- Pets are required to be on a leash of 20 feet or less at all times. No exceptions. Please clean up after your pets.
- Please do not feed the wild animals and do not leave food out when not being consumed.
- No open fires are allowed. Propane and camping stoves may be used at all campsite locations.
- Only use the designated restroom services.
- Please have fun, be kind and courteous, and please enjoy your time
- No drug or alcohol on site will be allowed